Apply for the 2014 London Marathon
Date: 13 April 2014
Route: The Virgin London Marathon takes runners through this route.
Apply now: If you'd like to be a part of our fantastic Team UNICEF, you can apply online for a chance to be offered one of our Golden Bond places in the 2014 event. Please note successful applicants will be notified in August 2013.
Registration fee: £120 (This is the amount you pay to register for a Golden Bond place if your application is successful.)
Minimum sponsorship: £2,000 (This is the amount you need to raise if you secure a Golden Bond place.)
Why join Team UNICEF?
When you run for Team UNICEF, you’re raising money to help our work to promote the rights of vulnerable children around the world.
Running the Virgin London Marathon with us means you'll also get:
- A personalised UNICEF running vest
- A unique UNICEF goody bag
- The loudest cheering team along the route
- T-shirts for your supporters on the day
- Much-needed refreshment and a big thank you at the finish line
- Support and advice from a dedicated fundraising team
- A fundraising pack full of helpful tips
- UNICEF's own online fundraising facility My Fundraising
- Information about UNICEF’s work and how donations will help us stand up for the rights of all children around the world
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children
- Support from other runners and a sense of community through our Team UNICEF Facebook group
Want to know more?
Email us at email@example.com or call 0844 801 2414 for more information.
Congratulations Team UNICEF for a job well done at the Virgin London Marathon 2013!
A massive well done to all our amazing Team UNICEF runners at the Virgin London Marathon on Sunday 21 April. You can see a summary of the race weekend on storify as well as photos from the event on our facebook page.
Sending in your money
Thank you for all your fundraising efforts so far, you've already raised a fantastic amount, but there's still time to hit and exceed those fundraising targets! Now's the time to chase in sponsorship and send in any money raised offline.