Here's what you need to know:
Date: 27 May 2013
Location: The BUPA 10k takes you through central London and is one lap of the 2012 Olympic marathon course. Why not check out the course map?
How can you register?
BUPA 10K 2013 charity place registrations have now closed. If you are interested in running for Team UNICEF in the 2014 event, please email us.
Places are still available in the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon. This beautiful race is our flagship event and the course takes you through the four Royal Parks in London. To register or for more information, please visit this website.
Do you already have a place in the run?
If you already have a place in the BUPA 10k, but want to raise money for our work for children, fill out this form to receive your free BUPA 10k pack and top.
Why join Team UNICEF?
When you run for Team UNICEF, you’re raising money to help our work to promote the rights of vulnerable children around the world.
Running the BUPA 10K with us means you'll also get:
- A free UNICEF running vest or t-shirt
- The loudest cheering team along the route
- Much-needed refreshment and a big thank you at the finish line
- A fundraising pack full of tips on training and nutrition, and support and advice from a dedicated UNICEF fundraising officer
- Access to UNICEF's own online fundraising facility called My Fundraising.
- Information about UNICEF’s work and how donations will help us stand up for the rights of all children around the world
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children
- Support from other runners and a sense of community through our Team UNICEF Facebook group
Want to know more?
If you have any questions or want more information, feel free to email us or call us at 0844 801 2414.
What are you waiting for?
Register to run the BUPA 10k for Team UNICEF now!